Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last Post?

It's been almost a year since I posted something here. I guess I have become a true atheist in the sense that I just don't really think about or discuss topics related to atheism/religion/God anymore. But here I am writing again so it seems I have not entered a completely pure state of post-theism. I still peruse some other related blogs and watch some YouTube stuff here and there but as usual my interests have shifted. I am awed by the diligence of other bloggers.

So if anyone is still out there, consider this the last post. There is a question mark in the post title because I can't say for sure, but if I did have the urge to start a blog it would probably be a new one. I'm not shutting down the e-mail address linked to the profile here so I will still reply to any e-mails sent to me. And I probably can't resist replying to the occasional comment which might appear on old posts.

It's been fun. See you around.

9 comments:

J. K. Jones said...

Sorry to see you go.

Please look me up if you ever come back. Or maybe link to your new blog on your old one.

Take care.

Linda said...

TAG,

It was nice to have you in the blogsphere. You should definitely continue writing, as I think you have great thoughts to share (whatever the topic).

Hope to see you around! ;-)

p.s. - Thanks again for introducing me to Alan Watts.

Richard Wade said...

I have enjoyed your comments over the years at Friendly Atheist, and I hope that once in a while you stop in to say hello. However, I understand that you may be moving on to a developmental plane where all that stuff diminishes in importance. It may happen for me some day. I wish you well in all your journeys, wherever you go.
Richard

jwdink said...

If I were hoping to remove an old comment I made in one of your posts, and thus wanted to ask you to delete it, how would I go about doing this?

that atheist guy said...

Jacob,
Sorry for the late response. I don't come around these parts much anymore. Could you send me an e-mail regarding your request?
thatatheistguy
at
gmail
dot
com

Rose said...

I loved reading your blog. I think you are awesome. I can't blame you for tiring of this subject. I too get fed up with the whole shebang. If you start a new blog I'd love to follow you. Shoot me an e-mail. kolealana@yahoo.com

El said...

Warn others about the mind rot than is religion.

Anonymous said...

http://fkgod.blogspot.in/2016/04/did-god-ruined-my-life-part-1.html

Anonymous said...

God plum forgot about Herbert W Armstrong!!!